Wednesday, 1st August 2018
New opportunity to join the M&A Partners team
M&A Partners are a leading boutique M&A firm based in Melbourne specialising in providing a full range of M&A and corporate advisory services to mid sized private and public companies nationally.
The team is looking for an Associate Director to lead the Melbourne based team in transaction development, planning, financial analysis, and execution across buy side, sell side, acquisition search, debt advisory and capital raising.
The successful candidate will be Melbourne based and must exhibit the following characteristics:
- At least 5 years of corporate advisory experience (ideally within an investment banking or M&A corporate advisory environment) with a strong financial and analytical capability
- Highly motivated with a passion for giving exceptional client advice
- A proven capability to manage detailed financial analysis on businesses and prepare pitches, presentations, Information Memorandums and other information to key stakeholders
- Ability to jointly lead in client presentations and business development
- Familiarisation with establishing and managing due diligence processes (from commencement through to completion) including liaising with legal and accounting professionals
- Proven transaction record responsible for executing competitive buy side and sell side transactions
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with existing and new clients
- Experience in leading and training junior staff
What M&A Partners Offer
M&A Partners offer the successful candidate an opportunity to take a leadership role in a fast growing and creative M&A advisory firm that has carved out a niche in the sub $200m private and public SME sector, particularly in food, value added Agri and FMCG.
M&A Partners offer an attractive performance based package that allows you to directly participate in the financial success of the firm. Additionally we offer the opportunity to develop your leadership skills and interact with Australia’s leading practitioners in private equity, family offices and private investor networks.
Please apply for this position by sending your CV via email to Antony Lynch.